Windows Server 2022 | Product & License
Windows Server 2022 - is the latest version Cloud ready server Operating System by Microsoft. It was released on August 18, 2021, almost three years after the previous version of Windows Server. It enables you to run business-critical workloads anywhere in your datacenter, in the cloud, or at the edge while staying ahead of emerging security threats to secure your data. Windows Server 2022 delivers advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities that allow you to extend your data-centers to Azure more easily. Now the day secure connections are at the heart of interconnected devices & systems and Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.3 is the latest version and most deployed security protocol of Internet. So they are enabled by default on the Operating System now. Windows Server 2022 improves application compatibility of Windows containers and the Container experience with Kubernetes, HostProcess containers for node configuration, supports IPv6 and dual-stack, and enables consistent network policy implementation. With Windows Server 2022, you can take advantage of scalability improvements such as support for 48TB of memory and 2,048 logical cores running on 64 physical sockets.
Buy Windows Server 2022
Read Me: 100% Brand New & Genuine: Retail version OS/Software and License as listed on the page. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method for both end safety & security. And after receiving your payment, we will send you an order confirmation mail and a delivery mail with all required information (direct Microsoft download link for the software and the license key of the version/edition you paid for) to your payment email address (PayPal id). You must read & agree Microsoft and our: Terms & Conditions before any order.
Usual Delivery Time: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US (United States) business (UTC -8:00) hour, otherwise it should take up-to 8 hours. Anything else, simply contact us.
Datacenter edition: is ideal for highly virtualized & software-defined datacenter environments. Datacenter edition includes software-defined datacenter (SDDC) features in the host, unlimited Windows Server containers with and without Hyper-V isolation.
Datacenter: Azure Edition: It builds on Datacenter Edition to deliver a VM-only operating system that helps to use the benefits of cloud, with advanced features like SMB over QUIC, Hotpatch, and Azure Extended Networking.
Standard edition: is ideal for customers with low density or limited virtualized or non-virtualized environments, and includes unlimited Windows Server containers without Hyper-V isolation and two Windows Server containers with Hyper-V isolation. Nearly all features and server roles from the Datacentre edition are also included in the Standard edition. One exception is Storage Replica, which is limited to one partnership with a maximum of 2TB volumes.
Essentials edition: Intended for small businesses with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. It's limited to a single CPU with a maximum of 10 cores and up to 25 users or 50 devices. Windows Server Essentials 2022 is available through OEM Server Hardware partners only.
Licensing & Pricing Overview
Minimum core license requirements
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter/Standard both are licensed under a core-based license model. the number of core licenses required depends on whether a customer is licensing based on the physical cores on the server or by virtual machine, subject to a minimum of 8 core licenses per physical processor and a minimum of 16 core licenses per server. For complete details on server core licensing, Please refer to Windows Server: Product Terms and Licensing Guide.
Known Issue: Applicable for Windows Server 2022 Evaluation version only (If downloaded from Microsoft Evaluation center and installed on the system). Like, for R&D you were installed Evaluation of Windows Server in your test environment and after testing you want to bring that Evaluation version OS on your production without losing data, so you need to convert the Evaluation version server OS to Retail and Licensed version, on that case you may need to follow some steps for the conversion: (you will need a Brand New Retail license, If you haven't, you can order from us), please check the process, how to: Convert Evaluation to Retail version.
Please check for Automatic VM Activation License Key. Note: Your host server must be activated by a Retail/OEM/Volume License for using Automatic Virtual Machine Activation Key on your Virtual Machine activation.
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.