Windows Server 2022 - Retail & Latest version
Windows Server 2022 is an upcoming version of the Windows Server server operating system by Microsoft, as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, developed concurrently with Windows 10 version 21H2. It was released on August 18, 2021. It is getting secured-core capabilities to secure systems, secured-core server builds on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and Virtualization-based Security to minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware. It also provides secured connectivity by introducing several new capabilities such as faster and more secure encrypted HTTPS connections and industry standard SMB AES 256 encryption.
Buy Windows Server 2022 - Retail version
Product Details: Windows Server 2022 (Released: 18/Aug/2021 )Publisher : MicrosoftRelease Type : Latest version 08/18/2021License Type : Retail version (Digital License)Build Number : 21H2 - Ver. or later versionProduct Name : Windows Server 2022Product version : Essentials (N/A), Standard (16-Core) or Datacenter (16-Core)Delivery Method : Online Delivery (Email)Brand : MicrosoftLanguage(s) : English - for different language message usMedia Format : Digital (ISO DVD Image) - Direct download from MicrosoftBit Version : 64-bit OSFirst Release : 08/18/2021
Read Me: This is 100% Brand New and Genuine Product & License (Retail version) for Business. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method! After receiving your payment we will issue a Brand New License and download link from Microsoft and all of them will be send by a simple text mail. Usual delivery time: within: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US business hour, otherwise it should be 8 hours. You must read & agree Microsoft and our terms & conditions before your order: Terms & Conditions.
Product and Licensing: Listed Product and license is: Retail version, 16-Cores Digital product & License for Windows Server 2022 Standard & Datacenter edition, and Essentials edition limited for 25 User, 50 Device and 2-CPU only. Anything else: please contact us.
Why you should order from us??
You will select us to Order because we are Microsoft US Partner for Retail/Volume Product and licensing, you will get the 100% brand new, genuine and most recent/updated software and brand new license for the purchased product, volume/wholesale discount on the retail order!
1. 100% Brand New & Genuine Product for Business
2. Retail version OS & License
3. Direct Microsoft Download source
4. PayPal Money Back Guarantee
5. Wholesale discount (Up-to 80%) then Official retail cost
6. Instant delivery on US business hours (depends on work load & business hour)
7. Honesty is the part of our business.
Windows Server 2022 has three editions based on your organization size, datacenter, and virtualization requirements as their names imply, they are designed for organizations of different sizes. It comes with two installation options, the full Desktop Experience, and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint:
Datacenter: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment.
Standard: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment.
Essentials: For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation.
Windows Server 2022 is the next release in the Long term servicing channel. It introduces advanced multilayer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure and a flexible application platform.
Licensing and pricing overview:
A Core license must be assigned to each physical core in the Windows Server 2022 Standard & Datacenter edition, with a minimum of 8 Core licenses per processor, and a minimum of 16 Core licenses per system. For example, a single processor with 4 cores requires 16 Core licenses, and a 4-processor server with 8 cores on each processor requires 32 Core licenses.
Minimum License Requirements for Datacenter & Standard edition:
All physical cores must be licensed
8 core licenses per processor
16 core licenses per server
Core licenses are purchased in 2-packs or 16-packs and RDS CAL 2022 from Microsoft reseller or Partner like us: HalfRain eStore & CoreYZ Network
To give you a more consistent licensing experience across multi-cloud environments, we transitioned from processor-based licensing to core-based licensing for Datacenter and Standard editions. For specific pricing, contact your Microsoft reseller.
CALs are required for every user or device accessing a server. See the Product Use Rights for details.
Datacenter and Standard edition pricing is for 16 core licenses.
Pricing is shown in USD and may vary from country to country. Please contact us for a quote if you need more then 16-core license.
Recommended System RequirementsProcessor requirements:
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.