Windows Server 2022 - Retail version || Product & License
Windows Server 2022: is the latest version of Server Operating System by Microsoft, as a part of the Windows NT family and released on August 18, 2021, almost three years after Windows Server 2019, and a few months before Windows 11. Windows Server 2022 enables you to run business-critical workloads anywhere: in your datacenter, in the cloud or at the edge computing - while staying ahead of emerging security threats, helping secure your data, delivers advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible platform to modernize applications with containers. Windows Server 2022 also provides secured connectivity by introducing several new capabilities such as faster and more secure encrypted HTTPS, TLS 1.3 connections (enabled by default) & industry standard SMB AES 256 encryption.
Buy Windows Server 2022
Read Me: This is A Digital version Product(Software/OS) & License(Retail version, 16-Core) as listed on the page. And PayPal is the only acceptable payment method for both end safety & security. After receiving your payment, we will send you an order confirmation mail & a delivery mail with all required information by a simple text mail to your email address (your PayPal id). You must read & agree our: Terms & Conditions before your order.
Usual Delivery Time: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US (United States) business (UTC -8:00) hour, otherwise it should take up-to 8 hours. Anything else, simply contact us.
Why You Should order from us?
Windows Server 2022 has three editions as the based of an organization or business size, datacenter and virtualization requirements as their names imply, they are designed for organizations of different sizes. It comes with two installation options, the full Desktop Experience, and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint. There is a special version of Datacenter: Azure Edition, to run either as an Azure IaaS VM in Azure or as a VM on an Azure Stack HCI cluster.
Datacenter edition: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment. There is no limitation of VM(virtual machine) and software-defined storage can be implemented using Storage Spaces Direct.
Standard edition: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment. Nearly all features and server roles from the Datacentre Edition are also included in the Standard version. One exception is Storage Replica, which is limited to one partnership with a maximum of 2TB volumes.
Essentials edition: For small businesses with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. It's limited to a single CPU with a maximum of 10 cores and up to 25 users or 50 devices only.
Official Pricing & Licensing overview
Understanding of core Licensing - Windows Server requires core license, the number of core licenses required equals the number of physical cores on the licensed server, subject to a minimum of 8 core licenses per physical processor and a minimum of 16 core licenses per server for Windows Server Standard or Datacenter edition. Core licenses are sold in 2-packs and 16-packs. For complete details on server core licensing, Please refer to Windows Server Product Terms.
Minimum License Requirements for Windows Server 2022 Standard & Datacenter edition:
All physical cores must be licensed
8 core licenses per processor
Known Issue: Applicable for Windows Server Evaluation version to Retail & Licensed version Conversion only. No issue on fresh installation & Activation.
If you need to convert your Windows Server 2022 Evaluation version to Retail & Licensed version (you will need a valid & Brand New Retail license,), please check the process, how to: Convert Evaluation to Retail version. For new & fresh installation, there is no issue for activation, so you can ignore this whole topic.
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.