Windows Server 2022 | Product & License
Windows Server 2022 - is a server operating system by Microsoft, released in August 2021. It builds on the features and capabilities of its predecessor of the earlier release of Windows Server. Windows Server 2022 enables you to run business-critical workloads anywhere in your datacenter, in the cloud, and at the edge, while staying ahead of emerging security threats and securing your data. It has been the fastest adopted Windows Server version to date. It offers advanced multi-layer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure, and a flexible platform for modernizing applications with containers. Windows Server 2022 includes enhanced security with new layers of protection, improved virtualization capabilities, support for hybrid cloud scenarios, improved performance and scalability. It also distributes compliance with regulatory standards such as HIPAA, GDPR, and others. It supports secured-core server and designed to serve a consistent experience across on-premises, hybrid, and cloud environments with enhanced data protection through default-enabled HTTPS and TLS 1.3 for client-server communication and supports DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH). Overall, Windows Server 2022 is a reliable and powerful network operating system that helps organizations modernize their IT infrastructure, enhance security, and streamline operations.
Buy Windows Server 2022
Standard & Datacenter - Retail version
Read Me: We guarantee that all listed products are 100% brand new and genuine, including the retail version license and software. To ensure your safety and security, we exclusively accept PayPal as a payment method. Once your payment is received, we will send you an order confirmation email and a delivery email that contains all the necessary information, such as the direct Microsoft download link for the software and a brand new license number or key of the version/edition you have purchased, to your PayPal email address. Before placing an order, please read and agree to both Microsoft's and our own terms & conditions.
Usual Delivery Time: 5 to 30 minutes on the United States business (UTC -8:00) hour, otherwise it should take up-to 8 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: In case you encounter any issues while making a payment or are unable to complete the payment process, please check our secondary store for the same product and services. And please visit the following link for:
Why You Should Order From Us?
We have been a Microsoft Partner since 2010, specializing in the provision of Microsoft Software/OS and licensing solutions for home, work, and business environments. With over a decade of experience, we are committed to delivering exceptional service. Our offerings include 100% brand new licenses and the latest versions of software, with each license issued directly from the Microsoft Licensing Server following purchase. Rest assured, we do not provide duplicate or used licenses. To ensure your safety and security, we exclusively accept PayPal as the payment method. Furthermore, all our products come with the added assurance of PayPal's money-back guarantee. In the event of any unforeseen issues, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we will promptly assist you in resolving them.
100% Brand New & Genuine Product and License
PayPal Money Back Guarantee on each sale
Retail version Product/Software & License
Direct Microsoft Download source, no 3rd party
Up-to 80% lower then the Microsoft retail Price
Super Fast delivery on US business hour
No complication and formalities, No Hidden charge.
Windows Server 2022 has three editions based on an organization size, datacenter, and virtualization requirements and a sub edition of Datacenter: Azure Edition builds on the Datacenter Edition to deliver a VM-only operating system that helps to use the benefits of cloud, with advanced features like SMB over QUIC, Hotpatch, & Azure Extended Networking. It also come with two installation options as the previous release of Windows Server: full Desktop Experience & the Server Core.
Datacenter edition: is ideal for highly virtualized & software-defined datacenter environments. Datacenter edition includes software-defined datacenter (SDDC) features in the host, unlimited Windows Server containers with and without Hyper-V isolation.
Datacenter: Azure Edition: It builds on Datacenter Edition to deliver a VM-only operating system that helps to use the benefits of cloud, with advanced features like SMB over QUIC, Hotpatch, and Azure Extended Networking.
Standard edition: is ideal for customers with low density or limited virtualized or non-virtualized environments, and includes unlimited Windows Server containers without Hyper-V isolation and two Windows Server containers with Hyper-V isolation. Nearly all features and server roles from the Datacentre edition are also included in the Standard edition. One exception is Storage Replica, which is limited to one partnership with a maximum of 2TB volumes.
Essentials edition: Intended for small businesses with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. It's limited to a single CPU with a maximum of 10 cores and up to 25 users or 50 devices. Windows Server Essentials 2022 is available through OEM Server Hardware partners only.
Licensing & Pricing Overview
Minimum core license requirements
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter & Standard both are licensed under a core-based license model. the number of core licenses required depends on whether a customer is licensing based on the physical cores on the server or by virtual machine, subject to a minimum of 8 core licenses per physical processor and a minimum of 16 core licenses per server. For complete details on server core licensing, Please refer to Windows Server: Product Terms and Licensing Guide.
Known Issue: Applicable for "Windows Server 2022 Evaluation version" only (If downloaded & installed from Microsoft Evaluation center).
In-case you have installed Windows Server Evaluation version in your test environment and later you decided to bring that Evaluation version server to your production and business without losing any data, In this scenario you need to convert your Evaluation server to Retail and Licensed version. please check the link, how to: Convert Evaluation to Retail version.
Please check for Automatic VM Activation License Key. Note: Your host server must be activated by a Retail/OEM/Volume License for using Automatic Virtual Machine Activation Key on your Virtual Machine activation.
Recommended System RequirementsProcessor requirements:
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.