Windows Server 2019 | Product & License
Windows Server 2019 - is a server operating system developed by Microsoft and released on October 2, 2018 and as the part of the Windows NT family of operating systems. It is designed to deliver robust, dependable, and scalable solutions for enterprise-level server deployments. Microsoft Windows Server 2019 is a feature-rich server operating system that offers enhanced security through Windows Defender ATP, improved integration with Microsoft Azure for hybrid cloud deployments, support for hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI), enhanced Remote Desktop Services (RDS) with Windows Desktop Search and graphics performance improvements, advanced management and administration tools like Windows Admin Center, and container support for agile application deployment and management. It provides organizations with a robust and scalable platform for building and managing enterprise-level server deployments across diverse environments. In terms of management and administration, Windows Server 2019 offers improved tools and capabilities. The Windows Admin Center is a web-based management interface that distributes a unified and simplified experience for managing Windows Server environments, including managing servers, clusters, and hyper-converged infrastructure. It also includes support for Windows Server 2019 features such as System Insights, which serves predictive analytics for capacity planning, and Windows Defender ATP integration for security management.
Buy Windows Server 2019
Standard & Datacenter - Retail version
Read Me: We guarantee that all listed products are 100% brand new and genuine, including the retail version license and software. To ensure your safety and security, we exclusively accept PayPal as a payment method. Once your payment is received, we will send you an order confirmation email and a delivery email that contains all the necessary information, such as the direct Microsoft download link for the software and a brand new license number or key of the version/edition you have purchased, to your PayPal email address. Before placing an order, please read and agree to both Microsoft's and our own terms & conditions.
Usual Delivery Time: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the United States business (UTC -8:00) hour, otherwise it should take up-to 8 hours. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Note: In case you encounter any issues while making a payment or are unable to complete the payment process, please check our secondary store for the same product. And please visit the following link if looking for:
Why You Should Order From Us?
We have been a Microsoft Partner since 2010, specializing in the provision of Microsoft Software/OS and licensing solutions for home, work, and business environments. With over a decade of experience, we are committed to delivering exceptional service. Our offerings include 100% brand new licenses and the latest versions of software, with each license issued directly from the Microsoft Licensing Server following purchase. Rest assured, we do not provide duplicate or used licenses. To ensure your safety and security, we exclusively accept PayPal as the payment method. Furthermore, all our products come with the added assurance of PayPal's money-back guarantee. In the event of any unforeseen issues, please don't hesitate to contact us, and we will promptly assist you in resolving them.
100% Brand New & Genuine Product and License
PayPal Money Back Guarantee on each sale
Retail version Product/Software & License
Direct Microsoft Download source, no 3rd party
Up-to 80% lower then the Microsoft retail Price
Super Fast delivery on US business hour
No complication and formalities, No Hidden charge.
Windows Server 2019 comes in three different editions, each designed to meet to specific needs & requirements of different organizations. Each edition of Windows Server 2019 offers different features and capabilities to fulfill to various organizational requirements, making it a flexible and versatile solution for a wide range of server deployments. It also come with two installation options: the full Desktop Experience and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint:
Datacenter Edition: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment. It mainly used for placing multiple virtual machines on a physical host.
Standard Edition: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment.
Essentials Edition: For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation.
Licensing and Pricing Overview
Known Issue: Applicable for Windows Server 2019 Evaluation version(if installed) to Retail & Licensed version Conversion. Otherwise Its not applicable for you.
In-case you have installed Windows Server 2019 Evaluation version (downloading OS from Microsoft Evaluation center and installed on your system already) in your test environment and now you want to bring that server on your production & business without losing any data, so you need to activate your server as licensed version, on that case you may need to follow some extra step. To converting a Windows Server Evaluation version to Retail & Licensed version please check, how to: Convert Evaluation to Retail version. Please note: You will need a Brand New & valid Retail license, If you haven't it, you can order from this page and listing.
Recommended Hardware RequirementsProcessor requirements:
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.