Windows Server 2019 - Retail Version | Product & Licensing
Windows Server 2019: is the ninth version of the Windows Server operating system by Microsoft and released internationally on October 2, 2018, as part of the Windows NT family of operating system, developed concurrently with Windows 10 version 1809. It helps you grow your business—and extend operations to the cloud—from a position of strength. It maximizes your existing investments and builds on Windows Server security, app innovation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure capabilities to help you bridge your on-premises investments to the cloud. Today, most business owners face daily challenges in running their businesses. One of the most difficult challenges can include managing the highest level of security.
Buy Windows Server 2019 - Retail version
Product Details: Windows Server 2019 (updated August 2021)Publisher : MicrosoftRelease Type : Latest version 08/17/2021License Type : Retail version (Digital License)Build Number : 199664 - Ver. 1809 or later versionProduct Name : Windows Server 2019Product version : Essentials (2CPU), Standard (16-Core) or Datacenter (16-Core)Delivery Method : Online Delivery (Email)Brand : MicrosoftLanguage(s) : English - for different language message usMedia Format : Digital (ISO DVD Image) - Direct download from MicrosoftBit Version : 64-bit OSFirst Release : 10/02/2018
Read Me: This is 100% Brand New and Genuine Product & License (Retail version) for Business. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method! After receiving your payment we will issue a Brand New License and download link from Microsoft and all of them will be send by a simple text mail. Usual delivery time: within: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US business hour, otherwise it should be 8 hours. You must read & agree Microsoft and Our: Terms & Conditions.
About the Product and Licensing: Listed Product and license is: Retail version, 16-Cores Digital product & License for Standard & Datacenter edition, and Essentials edition limited for 25 User, 50 Device and 2-CPU only. Anything else: please contact us.
Why you should purchase from us??
You will select us for your order & purchase because we are Microsoft Partner for Retail/Volume Product and Licensing for home and business users, and you will get 100% brand new, genuine and most recent/updated software and license for the listed product, volume/wholesale discount available now from us as we would like to keep long time business relation with our customers.
1. 100% Brand New & Genuine Product for Business
2. Retail version OS & License
3. Direct Microsoft Download source
4. PayPal Money Back Guarantee
5. Wholesale discount (Up-to 80%) then Official retail cost
6. Instant delivery on US business hours (depends on work load & business hour)
7. Honesty is the part of our business.
Windows Server 2019 has three editions based on your organization size, datacenter, and virtualization requirements as their names imply, they are designed for organizations of different sizes, and with different virtualization and datacenter requirements.It comes with two installation options, the full Desktop Experience, and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint:
DATACENTER: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment.
STANDARD: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment.
ESSENTIALS: For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation.
Windows Server 2019 is the operating system that bridges on-premises environments with Azure services, enabling hybrid scenarios that maximize existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system. Evolve your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. Enable developers and IT pros to create cloud native applications and modernize their traditional apps using containers and micro-services. It has the following new features:
Storage Spaces Direct
Storage Migration Service
Shielded Virtual Machines
Improved Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
Windows Admin Center
Windows Server 2019 licensing and pricing overview:
A Core license must be assigned to each physical core in the Windows Server 2019 Standard & Datacenter edition, with a minimum of 8 Core licenses per processor, and a minimum of 16 Core licenses per system. For example, a single processor with 4 cores requires 16 Core licenses, and a 4-processor server with 8 cores on each processor requires 32 Core licenses.
Minimum License Requirements for Datacenter & Standard edition:
All physical cores must be licensed
8 core licenses per processor
16 core licenses per server
To give you a more consistent licensing experience across multi-cloud environments, we transitioned from processor-based licensing to core-based licensing for Datacenter and Standard editions. For specific pricing, contact your Microsoft reseller.
Recommended System RequirementsProcessor requirements:
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.