Windows Server 2019 | Product & License
Windows Server 2019 - is the cloud ready operating system by Microsoft. It is based on the Windows 10 platform and bridges on-premises environments with Azure services, enabling hybrid scenarios that maximize existing investments. Increase security and reduce business risk with multiple layers of protection built into the operating system and brings numerous innovations on four key themes: Hybrid Cloud, Security, Application Platform, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure (HCI). System Insights is a new feature available in Windows Server 2019 and brings local predictive analytics capabilities natively to Windows Server. These predictive capabilities, each backed by a machine-learning model, locally analyze Windows Server system data, such as performance counters and events. System Insights allows you to understand how your servers are functioning and helps you reduce the operational expenses associated with re-actively managing issues in your Windows Server deployments. Microsoft Windows Server evolves your datacenter infrastructure to achieve greater efficiency and scale with Hyper-converged Infrastructure. Today, most business owners face daily challenges in running their businesses. Windows Server 2019 is designed to help the most difficult challenges can include managing the highest level of security.
Buy Windows Server 2019
Read Me: 100% Brand New & Genuine: Retail version OS/Software and License as listed on the page. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method for both end safety & security. And after receiving your order/payment, we will send you an order confirmation mail almost instantly and a delivery mail with all required information (direct Microsoft download link for the software and the license key of the version/edition you paid for) to your payment email address (PayPal id). You must read and agree Microsoft and our: Terms & Conditions before any order.
Usual Delivery Time: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US (United States) business (UTC -8:00) hour, otherwise it should take up-to 8 hours. Anything else, simply contact us.
100% Brand New & Genuine Product and License
PayPal Money Back Guarantee on each sale
Retail version Product/Software & License
Direct Microsoft Download source, no 3rd party
Up-to 80% lower then the Microsoft retail Price
Super Fast delivery on US business hour
No complication and formalities, No Hidden charge.
Windows Server 2019 has three (3) editions based on an organization size, datacenter, and virtualization requirements as their names imply, they are designed for organizations of different sizes, and with different virtualization and datacenter requirements. It comes with two installation options, the full Desktop Experience, and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint:
Datacenter Edition: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment. It mainly used for placing multiple virtual machines on a physical host.
Standard Edition: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment.
Essentials Edition: For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation.
Licensing & Pricing Overview
A Core license must be assigned to each physical core in the Windows Server Standard & Datacenter edition, with a minimum of 8 Core licenses per processor, and a minimum of 16 Core licenses per system. For example, a single processor with 4 cores requires 16 Core licenses, and a 4-processor server with 8 cores on each processor requires 32 Core licenses.
To give you a more consistent licensing experience across multi-cloud environments, Windows Server transitioned from processor-based licensing to core-based licensing for Datacenter and Standard editions. For specific pricing, contact your Microsoft Partner/Reseller.
CALs are required for every user or device accessing a server. See the Product Use Rights for details.
Datacenter and Standard edition pricing is for 16 core licenses for our listing also.
Pricing is shown in USD and may vary from country to country. Please contact us for a quote if you need more then 16-core license.
Known Issue: Applicable for Windows Server 2019 Evaluation version to Retail & Licensed version Conversion only. In-case you have installed Windows Server Evaluation version (downloading OS from Microsoft Evaluation center and installed your system already) in your test environment and after a while you want to bring that server on your production & work without losing any data, so you need to activate your server as licensed version, on that case you may need to follow some extra step. To converting a Windows Server Evaluation version to Retail & Licensed version server please check, how to: Convert Evaluation to Retail version. Please note: You will need a Brand New & valid Retail license, If you haven't it, you can order from us.
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention).
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds.
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation).
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB).
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB).
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems).
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules.
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot.
- Trusted Platform Module.
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices).
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.