Windows Server 2019 Essentials, Standard & Datacenter
Windows Server 2019: is the ninth version of the Windows Server operating system by Microsoft, as part of the Windows NT family of operating systems, developed concurrently with Windows 10 version 1809. It helps you grow your business—and extend operations to the cloud—from a position of strength. It maximizes your existing investments and builds on Windows Server security, app innovation, and Hyper-Converged Infrastructure capabilities to help you bridge your on-premises investments to the cloud. Today, most business owners face daily challenges in running their businesses. One of the most difficult challenges can include managing the highest level of security.
Product Details: Windows Server 2019 (updated June, 2021)Publisher : MicrosoftRelease Type : Latest version 06/21/2021License Type : Retail version (Digital License)Build Number : 199664 - Ver. 1809 or later versionProduct Name : Windows Server 2019Product version : Essentials (2CPU), Standard (16-Core) or Datacenter (16-Core)Delivery Method : Online Delivery (Email)Brand : MicrosoftLanguage(s) : English - for different language message usMedia Format : Digital (ISO DVD Image) - Direct download from MicrosoftBit Version : 64-bit OSFirst Release : 10/03/2018
Read Me: This is 100% Brand New and Genuine Product & License (Retail version) for Business. PayPal is the only acceptable payment method! After receiving your payment we will issue a Brand New License and download link from Microsoft and all of them will be send as a simple text mail. Usual delivery time: within: 5 minutes to 30 minutes on the US business hour, otherwise it should be 8 hours. You must read & agree Microsoft and our terms & conditions before your order: Sale Terms & Conditions.
Licensing Note: All Product and Licenses are 100% Brand New & Genuine for Business. Retail version, 16-Cores Digital License with latest version software from Microsoft for Standard & Datacenter edition, Essentials edition limited for 25 User, 50 Device and 2-CPU only. Please visit, if looking for RDS CALs. Anything else: contact us.
Windows Server 2019 has three editions: Essentials, Standard, and Datacenter
As their names imply, they are designed for organizations of different sizes, and with different virtualization and datacenter requirements.:
Datacenter: Ideal for companies of all sizes that have demanding IT workloads, require advanced storage, virtualization, and application deployment.
Standard: For businesses that need advanced features, support for distributed office locations, and require a flexible way to virtualize their environment.
Essentials: For small companies with basic IT needs purchasing a first server; likely small or no dedicated IT department. Essentials is also a good option for customers who have previously used Windows Server Foundation.
Windows Server 2019 with the latest hardware and software, It future the Next-level computing speeds and increased storage capacity help businesses to do more, faster. It comes with two installation options, the full Desktop Experience, and the Server Core option that omits the GUI for a smaller OS footprint. It has the following new features:
Storage Spaces Direct
Storage Migration Service
Shielded Virtual Machines
Improved Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
Windows Admin Center
Microsoft Official Pricing and licensing overview:
A Core license must be assigned to each physical core in the Windows Server, with a minimum of 8 Core licenses per processor, and a minimum of 16 Core licenses per system. For example, a single processor server with 4 cores requires 16 Core licenses, and a 4-processor server with 8 cores on each processor requires 32 Core licenses.
To give you a more consistent licensing experience across multi-cloud environments, we transitioned from processor-based licensing to core-based licensing for Datacenter and Standard editions. For specific pricing, contact your Microsoft reseller.
CALs are required for every user or device accessing a server. See the Product Use Rights for details.
Datacenter and Standard edition pricing is for 16 core licenses.
Pricing is shown in USD and may vary from country to country. Please contact your Microsoft representative for a quote.
Recommended System RequirementsProcessor requirements:
- A minimum of 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64 processor. Quad Core Recommended for production systems.
- Support for security features like NX Bit and DEP (Data Execution Prevention)
- The processor should support CMPXCHG16b, LAHF/SAHF, and PrefetchWNeeds
- Needs to Support EPT or NPT (Second Level Address Translation)
- 3 times the RAM size limited up to 32 GB. Which means 96 GB (32×3 = 96 GB)
- Additional disk space of 10-12 GB for additional roles and features installed based on server roles. For 32 GB Systems with GUI (96 + 12 = 108 GB)
- Additional 10 GB is required for Windows Updates. So, 108 GB +10 GB = 118 GB for 32 GB Systems.
- 10 GB extra space for miscellaneous files and logs (Perfmon, Server Trace, etc.) (128 GB for 32 GB Systems)
- Any Disk Space requirements for applications that are installed on the OS partition are additional. For example SQL, Exchange, SharePoint MS-CRM, etc.
- Needs to be a PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller.
- ATA/PATA/IDE/EIDE are not supported for either boot, page, or data.
- 512 MB ECC supported Memory Modules
- 800 MB for VM Installations, post-installation, reduce RAM to 512 MB.
- Support of UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware with support for secure boot
- Trusted Platform Module
- Graphics Accelerator device and monitor, capable of SVGA (1024 x 768) minimum. 1080 p monitors or higher-resolution recommended.
- Input devices such as a Keyboard and Microsoft® mouse (or other compatible pointing devices)
- Internet access to download Windows Updates where the tenant is managing the updates.
- Minimum a Gigabit Ethernet adapter with 1 Gbps throughput.
- Needs to be PCI Express Compliant hardware.
- Support for Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE). As you may know, Wireless Devices cannot be used to boot from the network.
Please stop here: There is no issue on brand new server installation and activation, following information only required if you already installed and using an evaluation version of Windows Server 2019 on your environment, specially installed on Virtual Machine/Server Like VMware, VirtualBox on a DMZ & Firewall with port blocking network, and now want to activate that as licensed & legal (retail version) for business production.
How to Convert your Windows Server Evaluation version to Retail Licensed & activated version for Business?
You can freely convert between Windows Server Evaluation version to Retail/Volume/OEM Licensed version. The edition remains the same during this conversion. If you are starting with an evaluation version, convert it to the retail version first, and then you can inter-convert as described. To do this, from an elevated command prompt, run:
slmgr /ipk <key>
Where <key> is the appropriate volume, retail, or OEM product/license key.
Open PowerShell/Command Prompt as Administrator and write and enter this command: slmgr /ipk XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
After inserting the license key successfully, write this command for activation: slmgr /ato
If you get error something like: slui.exe 0x2a or 0xC004F069 or Error 1168, the specified product key could not be validated, You need a Retail product key (which you will get from us if purchased from us) and use DISM command to upgrade your version from evaluation version to Windows Server Retail edition. for more details please visit this link and read whole the topic to fix the issue or follow the following commands as written bellow:
Type following command on command prompt or PowerShell to upgrade your server evaluation version to Standard or Datacenter edition.
Standard Edition: DISM /Online /Set-Edition:ServerStandard /ProductKey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx /AcceptEula
Datacenter Edition: DISM /Online /Set-Edition:ServerDatacenter /ProductKey:xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx /AcceptEula
Click Y and restart the system and it's done. Please note: This method only work with Retail License for upgrading from Evaluation to Retail version.